Wednesday, March 27, 2013

365 days of less.

I was just looking at the mess I call my room.. and wondering where to even start.
 I have accumulated so many things, so much stuff. I really don't need all of it.  It's dumb. Not to mention the fact that I don't use half of this stuff AND I know that my life will be so much less stressful with so much less clutter. 
SO I did what any normal, sensible person would do. I asked Google.

I came across a blog (http://www.365lessthings.com) in which the blogger gets rid of something every day.  I love it. I want to do it too. So I am. For the next year, I am going to give away or throw away something each new day.
I'll try to post a picture or post what I am getting rid of.. just as a way to keep myself accountable. We'll see how this goes.

Check out 365 Days of Less to watch the progress. Fingers crossed!

2 comments: